This week is MS Awareness Week in the UK. Each day we will be tweeting links to MS Brain Health articles and videos on a particular theme to help improve understanding about brain health in MS.
Please follow #MSAwarenessWeek and @MSBrainHealth and retweet or share our articles on social media to spread the important message that brain health matters in MS.
Look out for links to resources that:
- explain brain health and why it is important in MS
- provide information on how to live a brain healthy lifestyle
- discuss the barriers to early diagnosis and examine new research into how diagnosis could be improved
- examine how people with MS and their treatment team can share treatment decisions
- highlight the evidence for early effective treatment